Director of the Year Award
This award is for members who have:
1. Eleven or more years of conducting experience
2. Establishment of high performance and literature standards
3. Promotion of choral music in the community
4. Consistent ACDA membership
5. Attends and supports ACDA functions and statewide activities
6. Contributes to ACDA through work in district, state, regional or national conventions, committees, etc.
Click here to make a nomination online.
Click here to download and print the nomination form (PDF)
Click here to see all of the Director of the Year Award recipients.